Cobalt Mountain Property
- Located in BC
- Provides opportunity to participate in exploration for large scale copper and cobalt mineralization.
- Property is highly prospective for gold, silver, copper, cobalt, lead and zinc.
Diversified & Highly Prospective Mineral Property Portfolio
New Company Trading on the CSE: MREY & FSE: 2DK
Leadership History of Success at Unlocking Value
A stock transfer agent or share registry is a company, usually a third party unrelated to stock transactions, which cancels the name and certificate of the shareholder who sold the shares of stock, and substitutes the new owner’s name on the official master shareholder listing.
Transfer agents perform three main functions:
- Issue and cancel certificates to reflect changes in ownership. For example, when a company declares a stock dividend or stock split, the transfer agent issues new shares. Transfer agents keep records of who owns a company’s stocks and how those stocks are held – whether by the owner in certificate form, by the company in book-entry form, or by the investor’s brokerage firm in street name. They also keep records of how many shares each investor owns.
- Act as an intermediary for the company. A transfer agent may also serve as the company’s paying agent to pay out interest, cash and stock dividends, or other distributions to stockholders. In addition, transfer agents act as proxy agent (sending out proxy materials), exchange agent (exchanging a company’s stock in a merger), tender agent (tendering shares in a tender offer), and mailing agent (mailing the company’s quarterly, annual, and other reports).
- Handle lost, destroyed, or stolen certificates. Transfer agents help shareholders when a stock certificate has been lost, destroyed, or stolen. Also in most cases a medallion signature stamp officer is the transfer agent.
Integral Stock Transfer Agency Inc.
100 Queen street east, suite 203, Toronto, Ontario, M5C 1S6
Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol: MREY
Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol: 2DK
SDVC LLP – Chartered Accountants
To build shareholder value through:
Exploring the company’s mineral portfolio which is located favourable mining jurisdictions
Develop growth through acquisition and creation of project pipeline
Monterey is a mineral exploration company focused on its 670 sq. km. of properties on the eastern flank of the Pilbara Basin in Western Australia, one of which abuts Pacton Gold’s tenement where gold-bearing conglomerates were identified. The Company also owns the Cobalt Mountain Project (the “Project”), near Smithers, BC. The Company’s NI 43-101, on SEDAR, notes historic sampling at the Project that returned mineralized showings of gold, silver, copper, zinc and cobalt.
The 2018 Fraser Institute Annual Survey ranked Western Australia 2nd overall in Investor Attractiveness and 1st overall attractiveness in Australasia and Oceania
While Western Australia was predominantly known its world class Iron Ore production, recently it has achieved acclaim for the highly prospective Pilbara Gold Basin.
If any questions are not answered here, please contact our investor relations team at email@example.com
Please complete the form below to receive information and updates about our projects.